The Crochet Corner

The Crochet Corner

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Welcome to my Blog!

So I have finally taken the leap and started my own blog :)

I wanted one place where I could link everything about my crocheting and other passions that I have. I also wanted to start unclogging my Facebook page with crochet pattern links (for the fans of my page who aren't into crocheting as much as I am lol) Plus, I have also started coming up with a few patterns of my own here and there and now I will have a place to post them to share with everyone in my crocheting community.

I have a few Links sections on my page. One is a list of my most favorite crochet pattern and info websites. The second is a list of local links around the Wilmington, N.C. area. Festivals, fairs, local stores and information sites that you may find useful if you are in the area. If you want to recommend some local websites that you think would be useful to list, please let me know. I will be adding to the lists probably every other day!The alst set of links is to individual patterns I have found on the internet that inspire or intrigue me.

A goal that I have for this year is to start a local crocheting group in the Burgaw, N.C. area. Another reason for the blog, so I can put up a calender of events as well once the group gets going, I am hoping to start holding meetings this Fall. 

I hope you enjoy my blog. If you would like to see anything featured on here or added, please contact me. I am always open to new suggestions for content. 

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment