The Crochet Corner

The Crochet Corner

Thursday, June 12, 2014

My Knock-Off Dolce & Gabbana Purse Project

Last year I came across the Dolce & Gabbana Miss Sicily Crochet Handbag and I absolutely fell in love with it, well with the purse itself NOT the price (I don't remember the exact price but I do know it is well over $1,000.00).  Last year I had only found the black and multi-colored one but now I came across these other two and I just love them all!




 So I had made a vow that one day I would make myself a purse inspired by this bag. I am going to keep track of my progress here on this blog and hopefully one day soon have a really great finished project to show off. Each time I have a free moment to myself for my own crocheting, haha which isn't too often lately, I am going to work on it a little bit. I've started off with the front flap of Granny Squares and am working from there.

Here is my version of the front flap of the bag:


My vision for this bag is white instead of the black and then I want to look for a wooden handle to use instead of a leather one. I wanted to make it more of a spring/summer bag. 

As I move along with this project I will update this blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment