The Crochet Corner

The Crochet Corner

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hi Everyone :)

I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend. I know that i did :D

Yesterday one of my dearest friends came to visit us, it so was great to see her and her family. She and I grew up one block away from each other, we were in Girl Scouts together (my mom was a troop leader) and then I had to move away in 5th grade :( But, I moved in with with my grandmother back in my hometown before 10th grade and, again, she and I lived a block away from each other. Now, we are both living in North Carolina (not a block away though but still close enough to visit) and I couldn't be happier!

Today I discovered something about my puppy and his toys. He had a couple plastic toys and many crocheted ones (of course lol). He had 3 plastic squeaky toys at one time and now he is only down to one of them still in good shape. However, the crocheted ones have stood the puppy test so far. Check this out:




He took the squeaker out of the barbell toy and completely ripped it apart, pieces all over the living room rug. But, my crocheted ones (the darker colored ball has a rattle that I made and included in it with the fiberfill stuffing) are all still in intact. Needless to say, my little Roman Jasper (that's my puppy's name) will no longer be receiving plastic toys with squeakers lol he will be spoiled with all crocheted toys from now on.


You can view and order my Pet Items via my Online store link at the bottom of my blog page or come and visit my Facebook page:

Facebook-TheCrochetCorner

If you are in the local Wilmington, N.C. area you will find a selection of my Pet Items (toys, apparel and accessories) available for in-store purchase at:

Four Dogs Pet Salon & Treatery  in Carolina Beach, N.C.




This week I will be publishing on here, and on Ravelry, the pattern I made for these two baskets. They are both the same pattern that I came up with just the purple one is about an inch higher than the pink.




Well, time for me to get the house in order and get ready for the week to come. I hope that everyone has a good Monday, may your day fly by fast with no stress :)







No comments:

Post a Comment