The Crochet Corner

The Crochet Corner

Monday, June 23, 2014

A great way to begin the week :)

Since I am on antibiotics because of my broken, impacted, infected wisdom tooth (which will come out this Friday) I cannot be out in the sun for too long. I have very sensitive skin to begin with so I could only imagine what would happen to my skin if I were to stay out in the sun right now. Hospital ER visit would most likely be in the near future lol. So my husband and I have been doing some night swimming in our pool and it has been so amazing. The water is like bath water, it feels so good with my bones. Which are weakened due to the hormone treatments I endured with my Endometriosis. 

This morning after my husband left for work (about 6am) I decided to go for an early morning swim. I am determined to lost these last 20 pounds I gained while I was sick, and it was the BEST way to start my morning and week. The water was warm but had a little chill to it, not enough where it would make my teeth chatter, just enough so it would gently wake me up. As I swimming and doing some water exercises I stopped to just enjoy the morning and the world waking up. It had rained last night so everything around me was green and lush. The birds were just starting to chirp, a rooster off in the distance was greeting the morning with his song. (Yes, I am way out in the country) The world around me was an oasis at that very moment. I couldn't think of a better way to start my day. 

Now, to actually begin my day. I have a few projects in mind that I want to work on, just not sure which one I am going to start with today. Or, I may just take this day and relax. 

If anyone is reading my blog (I hope) I wish you all a wonderful day and a beautiful, calm week filled with joy and happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment