The Crochet Corner

The Crochet Corner

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Big Cup Cozy

So I was looking around for something new to add to my item line and I found a pattern for pet themed Coffee Cup Cozies from Posh Pooch Designs. But then I thought to myself, it's just about summertime in North Carolina and it's above 90 degrees and as I am thinking this I am reaching for my large Lemonade cup from a fair/festival that I've kept around.  I know I can't be the only person who keeps these lol They are great, right? But don't you hate when it's hot and get a handful of condensation when you grab it to take a sip? So I took this pattern I found:

http://poshpoochdesignsdogclothes.blogspot.com/2013/05/coffee-cozi-with-dog-bone-and-paw-print.html

and I made it to fit my Lemonade cup and here it is now:




Now I am going to make some more and add some different appliques to them like; stars, paw prints, dog bone, hearts, and whatever else my little crazy mind comes up with!


Paw Print:


Dog Bone:


No comments:

Post a Comment